Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Handmade Felt Desserts- Note Holder

It all started with a mini felt cake fridge magnet from Daiso, then a felt pudding magnet for Cindy's birthay.

I've searched google for ideas and designs as reference. To make my mini felt cake as a form of decoration and usefulnss, I revamped it into my very own creation of note holder.

Every part of the mini cakes you see here were all 100% hand-made by me.


Vanilla Ice-Cream in Waffle basket



This is my favourite mastr piece, and is my first attempt to the waffle basket. I never expect it to be turned out successfully.


Mango Ice-Cream in Waffle Basket




This was my next attempt after the vanilla ice cream in waffle basket.


Strawberry Chocolate Cake








Sliced Chocolate Cake



This sliced cake is the most challenging cake to sew, that's why I only made one.



Strawberry Coffee Cake



Strawberry Vanilla Cake



After I finished sewingthe cake, I realised that it looks like a wedding cake.

Chocolate Frudge Pudding


I've made 7 of them for my collegues as Christmas Gifts. I hope they like it.
I bought all the materials from a $2.00 shop in Singapore.

No comments: